The online SFPE PE exam review course is an excellent preparation tool to ready yourself for the Fire Protection Engineering PE Exam. Each session is taught by one of our 12 subject matter experts over the course of 14 weeks leading up to the PE Exam. Each session is instructed live and allows you the opportunity to interact with our instructors and ask questions as they arise throughout each module. This effective and trusted educational online prep course will help you organize and navigate through the reference materials and allow for maximum retention.
Did you know?
- SFPE has been providing PE Exam Review courses for over 20 years.
- 2020 marks the first year the PE Fire Protection Exam moves to Computer-Based Testing (CBT) format.
- This year, SFPE has a completely new and improved review program to address the new CBT format.
- In 2019, individuals who participated in the SFPE PE Exam Review Program had a 70% pass rate, higher than the NCEES published pass rate.
- SFPE is the premier source for NCEES Exam Prep materials.
Planning on taking the PE Exam in 2021? Get a head start on your study prep by joining us this year. Visit sfpe.org/peexamreview for additional information around the course program.
SFPE PE Exam Review Course Instructors:
- Stephen Dale, Course Lead
- Mark Aaby
- Merton Bunker
- Christopher Butts
- Derek Duval
- Bryan Hoskins
- Daniel Lampke
- Jeremy Lebowitz
- Kevin Levy
- David Nugent
- Scott Rockwell
- Steve Sheldon
- Louis Guerrazzi, SFPE Staff
- John Frank, Course Advisor